Page 1 of 1
Iphone ios 10. HELP!
Posted: October 2 16, 12:59 pm
by Tim
Ever since I downloaded this update for my iPhone 6, my GPS will not work. No Maps, no Google Maps, no Waze, no Mapquest. It approximates my location, but when I start driving it just keeps sitting still. Waze says "No GPS" at the top.
I have toggled to airplane mode. I have toggled location services. I reset factory settings. I reset network settings. I erased my entire iphone and restarted it from a backup. THE SAME FREAKING THING!
Re: Iphone ios 10. HELP!
Posted: October 3 16, 9:35 am
by wart57
Tim wrote:Ever since I downloaded this update for my iPhone 6, my GPS will not work. No Maps, no Google Maps, no Waze, no Mapquest. It approximates my location, but when I start driving it just keeps sitting still. Waze says "No GPS" at the top.
I have toggled to airplane mode. I have toggled location services. I reset factory settings. I reset network settings. I erased my entire iphone and restarted it from a backup. THE SAME FREAKING THING!
It isn't the phone, it is you. You have phased out of existence. It happened to me once, I got better.
Re: Iphone ios 10. HELP!
Posted: October 4 16, 9:34 am
by heyzeus
Sounds like you will soon be making an appointment with your Apple Genius Bar (tm), wherein they will tell you that your iphone is working fine and you should consider upgrading to the Iphone 7.
God I hate them.
Re: Iphone ios 10. HELP!
Posted: October 4 16, 10:08 am
by Tim
heyzeus wrote:Sounds like you will soon be making an appointment with your Apple Genius Bar (tm), wherein they will tell you that your iphone is working fine and you should consider upgrading to the Iphone 7.
God I hate them.
You nailed it Zeus. Have an appointment today, but I am canceling it. I can't stomach that place. May just use my ol' garmin for GPS needs.