Page 1 of 1

Wimbledon

Posted: July 7 13, 11:46 am
by JackofDiamonds
Congrats to Andy Murray. I can't imagine the pressure of playing as a Brit in Wimbledon. Last year's loss to Federer, the "I'm getting closer" speech, winning this year is [expletive] badass.

2012:
[/youtube]

2013:
[/youtube]

Re: Wimbledon

Posted: July 7 13, 3:09 pm
by stlouie_lipp
yeah, that's pretty cool.

Re: Wimbledon

Posted: July 8 13, 12:30 pm
by pioneer98
JackofDiamonds wrote:Congrats to Andy Murray. I can't imagine the pressure of playing as a Brit in Wimbledon. Last year's loss to Federer, the "I'm getting closer" speech, winning this year is [expletive] badass.
I watched most of the shortened version they replayed. Djokovic was running him all over the court with those drop shots. The willpower just to keep running those down was impressive by itself, to say nothing about the mental part of it-- coming back a year later like you are talking about.

Re: Wimbledon

Posted: July 14 19, 6:57 pm
by ghostrunner
Wheelchair tennis seems pretty entertaining.