The guy that I back up in my new job is in Israel, and he is out starting last Friday through April 1 for Passover. Why do Christian holidays only last one day?
And we even put holidays on weekends like today (Palm Sunday) and Easter. Very poor planning. Holy Week. Not just 2 Sundays that we get off anyway. C'mon people.
Totally unfair. We really missed an opportunity here - my pastor will hear about it today.
I really think we could do a better job Marketing Moses. He was a badass. Maybe he could be as big as Jesus or Mohammed if we just made him more action friendly.
heyzeus wrote:I really think we could do a better job Marketing Moses. He was a badass. Maybe he could be as big as Jesus or Mohammed if we just made him more action friendly.
You do realize that we claim Moses too, don't you??