Page 1 of 2

Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 4 11, 1:33 pm
by Michael
All,

Due to legal reasons please do not copy and paste full articles. Instead post a link and quote a small part part of the article with relevant information.

I don't want to get sued and have to shut GRB down. :wink:

I appreciate everyone's understanding! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

--Michael

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 4 11, 2:19 pm
by sighyoung
Michael,

Does that apply to photos or other pictures? I know I paste a lot on here, and wonder if that's causing you any legal issues.

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 4 11, 2:22 pm
by Michael
Good question. I don't think that's an issue. I just don't want full articles posted. Thanks!

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 4 11, 4:59 pm
by haltz
As long as you don't post photos of popcorn experts in buttshorts, you'll be fine.

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 4 11, 10:28 pm
by Cole Burns
haltz wrote:As long as you don't post photos of popcorn experts in buttshorts, you'll be fine.
I find popcorn to be the most sensual of all salty snacks.

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 5 11, 8:56 am
by heyzeus
Who sent you a cease & desist letter? Let me write the response! Hire me!

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 5 11, 10:49 am
by mikechamp
heyzeus - Just copy the defense you were going to use against KLaw.

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 5 11, 4:39 pm
by doe_boy
bots be buzzin'!

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 6 11, 7:50 am
by cards2468
Is this in response to that new [expletive] law aimed at destroying websites in the name of making sure a corrupt industry gets every penny they believe they deserve?

Re: Posting Copyrighted Material

Posted: December 6 11, 11:32 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Are tweets copyright protected?