2011 WSOP Main Event
Posted: November 7 11, 10:03 pm
I didn't catch too much of this year's WSOP before the break, and honestly didn't realize it was starting up again tonight. Maybe its a repeat - I have hardly watched TV at home for a month.
But damn, tonight was really fun to watch. 15 minute delay, so hands weren't shown until after they ended. Which made it so, so much more fun to watch. I stayed home to watch the Eagles/Bears game and instead was riveted to poker all night.
All four of the final guys have had some terrific plays. Some great calls, folds, and of course some brutal suckouts. Hellmuth has been really fun as a commentator, although I don't like the main announcer who sounds clueless.
I wish I could get off work tomorrow to watch the second part. No DVR sucks. What a phenomenal final four guys.
But damn, tonight was really fun to watch. 15 minute delay, so hands weren't shown until after they ended. Which made it so, so much more fun to watch. I stayed home to watch the Eagles/Bears game and instead was riveted to poker all night.
All four of the final guys have had some terrific plays. Some great calls, folds, and of course some brutal suckouts. Hellmuth has been really fun as a commentator, although I don't like the main announcer who sounds clueless.
I wish I could get off work tomorrow to watch the second part. No DVR sucks. What a phenomenal final four guys.