Page 1 of 8

NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 12:19 am
by slide_into_first
Pick the winners of the listed games each week, no point spreads. The person with the highest percentage at the end of the season will be declared the winner.

You are allowed to change any pick before kickoff of that game, and can place your bets any time after the week's games are posted.

There will be around 125 regular season games and 25 bowl games, to compete for the championship will require a minimum 100 regular season games and all 25 bowls.

Standings after week 3:

24-5 Swingingbunt
23-6 ilstu24
22-7 st.lewis11, cardsfansince82
20-7 JoeMcKim
21-8 JL21, Transmogrified Tiger, Theosqua, Maclowery, AWvsCBsteerike3
20-9 fanforever, albertmvpujols, howski3318
19-9 PurdueStL, Lesson
19-10 clevername, ndistops, slide into first
13-7 socnorb11, HungaryJack
12-8 obucard
17-12 JunkBondTrader
10-8 phins
16-13 Joe Shlabotnik
15-14 Dillagii
14-14 leroy
9-11 BigDCardlver

Thursday September 22

North Carolina State at Cincinnati

Saturday September 24

North Carolina at Georgia Tech
San Diego State at Michigan
Georgia at Mississippi
Florida State at Clemson
Notre Dame at Pittsburgh
Arkansas at Alabama
Oklahoma State at Texas A+M
Missouri at Oklahoma
Southern California at Arizona State

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 12:53 am
by obucard
Thursday September 22

North Carolina State at Cincinnati

Saturday September 24

North Carolina at Georgia Tech
San Diego State at Michigan
Georgia at Mississippi
Florida State at Clemson
Notre Dame at Pittsburgh
Arkansas at Alabama
Oklahoma State at Texas A+M
Missouri at Oklahoma
Southern California at Arizona State

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 2:40 am
by Maclowery
NC State @ Cincy

North Carolina at Georgia Tech
San Diego State at Michigan
Georgia at Mississippi
Florida State at Clemson
Notre Dame at Pittsburgh
Arkansas at Alabama
Oklahoma State at Texas A+M
Missouri at Oklahoma
Southern California at Arizona State

Let's see if guessing a few more upsets hurts me this week. Conservative has been fine, but boring! Let's go Arkansas!

Added Cincy game, oops

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 8:05 am
by Transmogrified Tiger
cincy
georgia tech
michigan
georgia
florida st
notre dame
alabama
oklahoma st
oklahoma
usc

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 8:24 am
by Socnorb11
North Carolina State at Cincinnati
North Carolina at Georgia Tech
San Diego State at Michigan
Georgia at Mississippi
Florida State at Clemson
Notre Dame at Pittsburgh
Arkansas at Alabama
Oklahoma State at Texas A+M
Missouri at Oklahoma
Southern California at Arizona State

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 8:40 am
by Leroy
I would say I put the mediocre in mediocre.

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 8:57 am
by clevername
Cincinnati
Georgia Tech
Michigan
Georgia
Florida State
Notre Dame
Alabama
Texas A+M
Oklahoma
Arizona State

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 9:58 am
by slide_into_first
Leroy wrote:I would say I put the mediocre in mediocre.
You're setting a trap.

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 1:06 pm
by JL21
Yesterday's games got off to such a great start. I think I nailed the first six picks. Then three Big Ten teams kicked me in the ass.

Re: NCAA Football Week 4 September 22-24

Posted: September 18 11, 2:33 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
I'm going to start picking Notre Dame every week, because I can't ever pick them correctly, so I may as well be happy they lost when I miss the pick.