Page 1 of 5

Sports Betting Thread

Posted: September 3 11, 9:00 am
by go birds
Any games you guys like today?

I'm looking at oregon -3. But, i haven't been following football in forever so i'm a little rusty.

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 3 11, 9:15 am
by Pujols is a God
I did a 2 team parlay of Oregon at -3 and Mizzou at -20.

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 3 11, 9:23 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
I haven't looked in a week or so, but o think byu is giving 3.5 in oxford. That would be my pick. Lsu is so much bigger than ou I have trouble w that game. I get the feeling it'll be a close game and wouldn't mess w it.

Good luck w your bet pig!!

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 3 11, 9:28 am
by fanforever
Take Notre Dame and Give the points

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 3 11, 10:50 pm
by Faceman
LOL @ ND

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 4 11, 12:57 am
by go birds
Yea and good thing i spent $35 on tennessee ppv rather than putting $50 on oregon

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 4 11, 2:41 pm
by thrill
ND is slow, USF is fast. I won $90.81 on that game.

I got Packers -4 on thurs.

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 4 11, 3:54 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Faceman wrote:LOL @ ND
Lol at the boards picks. 0-3. Though in my defense, byu should have kicked that field goal at the end! Luckily I'm no richer no poorer than yesterday. Nice bet thrill!!

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 4 11, 4:04 pm
by Socnorb11
thrill wrote:I got Packers -4 on thurs.

I like that quite a bit.

Re: Football Betting Thread

Posted: September 4 11, 5:42 pm
by MrSaigon
Where/how do you guys play?