Page 1 of 3
Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 1:33 pm
by ThatGuy
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 1:35 pm
by thrill
Broncos.
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 1:35 pm
by ThatGuy
That was my first thought.
Mississippi State fans are probably crapping their pants, too.
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 1:40 pm
by lukethedrifter
thrill wrote:Broncos.
If that's even a possibility, he's lying:
"I fully grasp the sacrifices my 24/7 profession has demanded of me, and I know it is time to put my focus on my family and life away from the field," Meyer said.
Ask Steve Spurrier if being an NFL HC is an easier gig.
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 1:49 pm
by Socnorb11
Whew. When I read the thread title, I thought he died!
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 2:05 pm
by lukethedrifter
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 2:10 pm
by Spider John
Where have I heard this before ?
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 2:59 pm
by clevername
hi-larious.
drama queen and a punk. Word is (and you know how good internet rumors are) that he told his players via text message.
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 3:19 pm
by sighyoung
I just hope they don't go after Charlie Strong. He's done a fine job this year at Louisville.
Re: Urban Meyer gone
Posted: December 8 10, 3:37 pm
by 2nd Timer
Maybe this ends the influx of thugs that UF football experienced since his arrival.