Page 1 of 1
a fantasy baseball fan to a fun
Posted: January 16 09, 1:37 am
by sunehri
Can anyone point a fantasy baseball fan to a fun and affordable baseball simulation website? I have long been interested in fantasy baseball, but have recently heard that there are some fun baseball simulation games where you can do the same types of things you can in fantasy baseball but with even more control. If anyone knows of any websites where I can check this out, I would appreciate it!
Re: a fantasy baseball fan to a fun
Posted: January 16 09, 3:00 am
by Tambourine Man
I've never cared to mess with it myself but we heave a forum member,jim, who raves about
Diamond Mind.
Welcome to gateway.
BTW, I'm moving this to the fantasy forum.

Re: a fantasy baseball fan to a fun
Posted: January 17 09, 1:47 am
by editor
baseball mogul is fun if you get the customized rosters and park settings from their forums.
Re: a fantasy baseball fan to a fun
Posted: January 17 09, 2:58 am
by dangerous
b
Re: a fantasy baseball fan to a fun
Posted: March 15 09, 8:57 pm
by cards2468
Out of the park baseball
version 10 is about to be released. very fun with many capabilities.