Page 1 of 1
Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: December 22 08, 10:01 am
by Fat Strat
I don't mean your season sweep or anything, I mean winning both your football and baseball leagues? I'm in 2nd place rigth now by 1.5 points in my main football league (points league, not h2h) with 3 players to go tonight, including Aaron Rogers. I've been going back and forth within 1-5 points of 2 other teams. It should be a race down to the wire. I won the baseball league handily, so if I win this coming week, it's an '08 sweep against the same guys, which will be the first time I or anyone in our group has done that. Anyone else going to win both against the same opponents?
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: December 22 08, 11:36 am
by JCShutout
Fat Strat wrote:I don't mean your season sweep or anything, I mean winning both your football and baseball leagues? I'm in 2nd place rigth now by 1.5 points in my main football league (points league, not h2h) with 3 players to go tonight, including Aaron Rogers. I've been going back and forth within 1-5 points of 2 other teams. It should be a race down to the wire. I won the baseball league handily, so if I win this coming week, it's an '08 sweep against the same guys, which will be the first time I or anyone in our group has done that. Anyone else going to win both against the same opponents?
Does being in the championship in all 4 football leagues count?
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: December 22 08, 11:40 am
by Jocephus
not a chance in hell
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: December 22 08, 12:58 pm
by Fat Strat
JCShutout wrote:Fat Strat wrote:I don't mean your season sweep or anything, I mean winning both your football and baseball leagues? I'm in 2nd place rigth now by 1.5 points in my main football league (points league, not h2h) with 3 players to go tonight, including Aaron Rogers. I've been going back and forth within 1-5 points of 2 other teams. It should be a race down to the wire. I won the baseball league handily, so if I win this coming week, it's an '08 sweep against the same guys, which will be the first time I or anyone in our group has done that. Anyone else going to win both against the same opponents?
Does being in the championship in all 4 football leagues count?
Well, not directly to what I was talking about, but winning is never a bad thing!
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: December 23 08, 10:03 am
by JCShutout
Fat Strat wrote:JCShutout wrote:Fat Strat wrote:I don't mean your season sweep or anything, I mean winning both your football and baseball leagues? I'm in 2nd place rigth now by 1.5 points in my main football league (points league, not h2h) with 3 players to go tonight, including Aaron Rogers. I've been going back and forth within 1-5 points of 2 other teams. It should be a race down to the wire. I won the baseball league handily, so if I win this coming week, it's an '08 sweep against the same guys, which will be the first time I or anyone in our group has done that. Anyone else going to win both against the same opponents?
Does being in the championship in all 4 football leagues count?
Well, not directly to what I was talking about, but winning is never a bad thing!
Won all 4!

Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: January 1 09, 7:09 pm
by Fat Strat
I ended up 12 points out of first in my football league. I couldn't update my roster for week 17 because I was out of town and away from the internet all week. I thought I had it all set and had no idea that Marshawn Lynch and Pierre Thomas weren't going to play that week. Had I played the replacements that were on my bench (Addai and Ward) I would have gained 13 more points and won the league.
It really sucks to get that close and then only lose because you're away at family who are still stuck in the internet stone age. Oh well. Baseball is my fantasy sport anyway.
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: January 3 09, 1:09 pm
by dangerous
no
Re: Anyone else going for the fantasy sweep?
Posted: January 7 09, 3:51 pm
by TheoSqua
I completed the fantasy sweep. I lost in the playoffs in all of my leagues.