Page 1 of 4

Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 08, 10:17 pm
by planet planet
Oh man, sorry to post this so late! We love you guys! Hope you had a great day and are still having a great night!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 08, 10:19 pm
by Jocephus
i love you both

~jocephus

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 08, 11:03 pm
by lukethedrifter
Great. Now I have to stay up late so I can read doc's drunken birthday ramblings before she deletes them.

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 08, 11:10 pm
by Michael
YIS for bulldog...

Image


YIS for doc...

Image

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 08, 11:28 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Happy B-Day!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 08, 12:43 am
by G. Keenan
Happy birthday guys!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 08, 12:48 am
by thrill
I am way too mellow right now to paint (if you know what I'm sayin), so I hope a sincerely heart-felt Happy birthday will suffice!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 08, 12:51 am
by Cronos
Happy B-day to the Doc and the Dawg!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 08, 3:18 pm
by Radbird
My wife and I have the same birthday.

Somehow this reinforces the belief that doc and fat were meant for each other.

BTW, that's a belief I just made up.

Hope you both stayed reasonably sober, but I'll have to check Rants to know for sure.

:toast:

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 08, 9:14 pm
by docellis
.