Page 1 of 3

Garfield without Garfield

Posted: February 27 08, 1:01 pm
by heyzeus
This is really quite brilliant/hilarious:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: February 27 08, 1:27 pm
by maddash
Nice.

Years ago - when I was in the habit of putting funny stuff on my wall at work - I'd cut entire panels out of strips that would change the context in a similar way. Then I moved on to cutting panels out and replacing them with panels from other strips in a completely non sequitur way.

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 9:00 am
by sighyoung
The March 26 Garfield Minus Garfield is a classic:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/page/1

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 9:06 am
by TimeForGuinness
pop_haines wrote:
sighyoung wrote:The March 26 Garfield Minus Garfield is a classic:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/page/1
I roared.
People are looking at me at work

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 9:27 am
by JL21
I had to shut my office door.

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 9:29 am
by StatmanCrothers
heyzeus wrote:This is really quite brilliant/hilarious:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/
fantastical

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 9:29 am
by thrill
That is awesome.

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 10:03 am
by heyzeus
I almost for got about Garfield without Garfield! You guys are right. Mar. 26 was killer.

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 10:19 am
by doe_boy
That puts the F-U-N in funny!

Re: Garfield without Garfield

Posted: April 2 08, 10:23 am
by Arthur Dent
doe_boy wrote:That puts the F-U-N in funny!
Garfield with Garfield on the other hand belongs in the super miserable boring thread.