Page 1 of 1

Just Got My Spring Training Tickets

Posted: February 19 08, 12:46 pm
by walkoff_hr
I'm starting to get pumped up for some baseball. I just got tickets to the games on March 1, 2 at Roger Dean Stadium and on the 9th at Disney's Wide World of Sports. I live in Tampa Florida but am not very familiar with the Jupiter area. Any of you guys know of some cool thing I could check out while not at the ball park over there near Jupiter?

Re: Just Got My Spring Training Tickets

Posted: February 19 08, 12:47 pm
by Michael
Congrats on the tickets!

Hope you don't mind but I'm moving this to the social forum.

Re: Just Got My Spring Training Tickets

Posted: November 27 21, 1:47 am
by CardsofSTL
Birthday bump @walkoff_hr

This was the last time you were on GRB. I hope you survived Jupiter.

Re: Just Got My Spring Training Tickets

Posted: November 28 21, 7:35 pm
by sighyoung
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
November 27 21, 1:47 am
Birthday bump @walkoff_hr

This was the last time you were on GRB. I hope you survived Jupiter.
Image

I think he went to the wrong Jupiter.