Page 1 of 20

How old are you?

Posted: April 16 06, 9:35 pm
by thrill
I'm 20, and am wondering the age range of posters.

Posted: April 16 06, 9:51 pm
by Michael
29 - pushing 30 :D

Posted: April 16 06, 10:01 pm
by G. Keenan
23 and loving it. I'll turn 24 in June. God, that's old.

Posted: April 16 06, 10:03 pm
by Michael
G. Keenan wrote:23 and loving it. I'll turn 24 in June. God, that's old.
Ouch, that's young!

Posted: April 16 06, 10:27 pm
by Chief Cardinal
30 going on 31 in august

Posted: April 17 06, 12:32 am
by JackofDiamonds
22, graduating college and stuck in "Red Sox Nation". I miss St. Louis, and I would kill to see the new stadium. I just feel privileged to see Pujols in my fan prime.

Posted: April 17 06, 12:53 am
by G. Keenan
JackofDiamonds wrote:22, graduating college and stuck in "Red Sox Nation". I miss St. Louis, and I would kill to see the new stadium. I just feel privileged to see Pujols in my fan prime.
Can I ask where you go? I've got a great friend, Cardinal fan, who goes to BU.

Posted: April 17 06, 6:57 am
by StatmanCrothers
Hah! You can tell whoever formed the poll was young, they don't make allowances for anyone over 50! I'm not over 50 but I do hope to be some day. :wink:

Posted: April 17 06, 8:11 am
by ManEatingTarp
Ouch.

33 here.

Don't rush it guys. I was 18 yesterday...

Posted: April 17 06, 8:48 am
by thrill
StatmanCrothers wrote:Hah! You can tell whoever formed the poll was young, they don't make allowances for anyone over 50! I'm not over 50 but I do hope to be some day. :wink:
I thought I did. I'll get on it.