Page 1 of 1

STL/SF Game

Posted: November 18 07, 6:10 pm
by planet planet
Nolan is a more conservative play caller than Linehan. Weird.

Re: STL/SF Game

Posted: November 18 07, 6:42 pm
by AlwaysBeClosing
planet pujolsian wrote:Nolan is a more conservative play caller than Linehan. Weird.
There's a reason for that..

His offense might be the worst NFL offense I've ever seen...(and I'm a Niners fan)

Re: STL/SF Game

Posted: November 18 07, 7:03 pm
by Cronos
First time the Rams have won two away games in a row since '04. :shock:

Re: STL/SF Game

Posted: November 18 07, 7:59 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Cronos69 wrote:First time the Rams have won two away games in a row since '04. :shock:
What an incredibly depressing stat.

Re: STL/SF Game

Posted: November 19 07, 11:19 am
by PujolJunkie
Depressing doesn't even begin to describe Rams football over the past years.

Re: STL/SF Game

Posted: November 19 07, 11:27 am
by Tambourine Man
Who would win a foot race between Bulger and Molina? It's depressing seeing Marc recognize the pocket collapsing and hardly ever escaping the sack.

But I'll take the win.