Page 1 of 1
I have no ability to estimate age
Posted: August 17 07, 4:24 pm
by Arthur Dent
I can easily be off by almost 10 years.
Re: I have no ability to estimate age
Posted: August 17 07, 4:25 pm
by thrill
Arthur Dent wrote:I can easily be off by almost 10 years.
I bet that makes for awkward conversations with women (young and old).
Re: I have no ability to estimate age
Posted: August 17 07, 4:33 pm
by mikechamp
No doubt, AD. I'm really 7 years old.

Re: I have no ability to estimate age
Posted: August 17 07, 5:03 pm
by G. Keenan
Hope this doesn't mean you'll be making a court appearance soon.
Re: I have no ability to estimate age
Posted: August 17 07, 9:52 pm
by jim
Just make sure with women it's 10 years to the left and you will be ok.