Jason Bay
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Jason Bay
Has Jason Bay tanked? I'm halfway inclined to keep him and halfway inclined to drop him for next year. I still think this could be a down year and he could break out next year.
- TheoSqua
- Next Gen Wart
- Posts: 8950
- Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: Jason Bay
I don't think you have a better 6th option.
Santana, Haren, Papelbon, Suzuki, Jeter, Bay
I would keep Bay over Hawpe or Atkins. Buying high on Atkins and selling low on Bay just seems like a bad idea to me, and keeping 4 pitchers would be risky as well.
Santana, Haren, Papelbon, Suzuki, Jeter, Bay
I would keep Bay over Hawpe or Atkins. Buying high on Atkins and selling low on Bay just seems like a bad idea to me, and keeping 4 pitchers would be risky as well.