Page 1 of 4

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 2:34 am
by haltz
Hands down favorite:



I eat grape nuts with bananas or strawberries mixed in pretty often too.

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 5:19 am
by stlmark
ndistops wrote:Everything. But especially
I 2nd this one. I also like honey smacks and froot loops.

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 5:55 am
by Radio_Bugtussle
Grape Nuts
Mueselix
Wheetabix.

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 5:59 am
by DynamicDynamite
dont eat a whole lot of cereal..

but when I do its typically in this order:

Corn Pops
Fruity Pebbles
Cap N Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 6:13 am
by StatmanCrothers
:: Square-meal nour-ish-ment! ::
:: That's what you get with Weetabix! ::
:: Start your day with Weetabix ::
:: Weetabix, Weetabix ::
:: Lovely, wheaty, Weetabix ::
:: Weetabix for break-fast! ::

I actually have the MP3 of this. :cool:

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 7:34 am
by Dillagii
"Elphie" Nut Cheerios :P

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 7:49 am
by TabascoElvis
Radio_Bugtussle wrote:Grape Nuts
Had me a nice big bowl this AM in fact. That's my favorite.

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 8:39 am
by TimMcCarver15
Image

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 8:45 am
by Molly
Total Raisin Bran

Re: Favorite cereal

Posted: June 19 07, 9:08 am
by Cronos
Image

or on some days:

Image