Page 1 of 3

Lebron James

Posted: June 3 07, 10:14 pm
by stretch
He almost makes me want to watch the NBA finals.

Posted: June 3 07, 10:15 pm
by Cole Burns
All hope will fade when SA takes game one by 20 points.

Posted: June 3 07, 10:45 pm
by Secret Weapon
i like lebron james until he starts talking in interviews

Posted: June 3 07, 11:45 pm
by paskal
whyhellothere wrote:i like lebron james until he starts talking in interviews
He's only 22. . .

Posted: June 4 07, 12:01 am
by cabby7588
whyhellothere wrote:i like lebron james until he starts talking in interviews
Curious, what do you mean? Is he a little immature maybe? I don't think
he's very rude at all, so maybe you mean he's kinda immature, which is understandable being 22 years old.

Posted: June 4 07, 3:54 am
by Secret Weapon
it always seems like lebron is more about lebron than his team

Posted: June 4 07, 7:38 am
by Popeye_Card
whyhellothere wrote:it always seems like lebron is more about lebron than his team
LeBron is his team.

--P--

Posted: June 4 07, 7:41 am
by haltz
whyhellothere wrote:it always seems like lebron is more about lebron than his team
I just heard him talking on ESPN and got the complete opposite impression.

I really do hope that he's the second coming. I'd love to start watching the NBA again, and the finals this year seem like a good place to start.

Posted: June 4 07, 7:42 am
by StL Dan
Lebron, in every TV interview, has struck me as an underspoken, well adjusted young man despite the incredible pressure that is on him.

Posted: June 4 07, 7:43 am
by TheoSqua
haltz wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:it always seems like lebron is more about lebron than his team
I just heard him talking on ESPN and got the complete opposite impression.

I really do hope that he's the second coming. I'd love to start watching the NBA again, and the finals this year seem like a good place to start.
Yeah i've always gotten the opposite impression.

If you're all about yourself you don't pass the ball on a last second shot to win the game.