Page 1 of 3

To whoever created the 32 gif

Posted: April 30 07, 10:17 am
by wart57
Thanks. I hope you don't mind me borrowing it to use as a tribute.

Posted: April 30 07, 10:32 am
by Michael
Hah, your sig is humongous. The damn thing fills up my screen. :wink:

Posted: April 30 07, 10:33 am
by Redbirdruss
I hope you don't mind if I use it as my Avatar for the rest of the season...

Posted: April 30 07, 10:34 am
by wart57
Michael wrote:Hah, your sig is humongous. The damn thing fills up my screen. :wink:
I guess I need to trim it a little.... :oops:

Posted: April 30 07, 10:35 am
by fulldeck
I set that up last night and I don't mind at all. It is posted on my photobucket account though, so we might have bandwidth issues if the same link is used.

Posted: April 30 07, 10:37 am
by wart57
fulldeck wrote:I set that up last night and I don't mind at all. It is posted on my photobucket account though, so we might have bandwidth issues if the same link is used.
Nah, I saved it to my photobucket too, it is linked to that. Thanks again.

Posted: April 30 07, 10:40 am
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Michael wrote:Hah, your sig is humongous. The damn thing fills up my screen. :wink:
:-k :evil:

Posted: April 30 07, 10:41 am
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
I think it would be cool if everyone put it in their sig for one game or something like that.

Posted: April 30 07, 10:43 am
by Radbird
fulldeck wrote:I set that up last night and I don't mind at all. It is posted on my photobucket account though, so we might have bandwidth issues if the same link is used.
Hadn't thought of that, FD. I was linking to yours, but I moved it over to mine. Hopefully you won't have any problems.

Love your site!

Posted: April 30 07, 10:45 am
by Michael
I'd like to give thanks to TheoSqua for the following image.


Image