Page 1 of 8

Honestly, is there anything scarier than.......

Posted: April 28 07, 11:00 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Pennywise? I hate that damn clown. He scares the crap out of me and I think I'm too old to get scared at this stuff.

Image
:shock:

Image

:shock:

Image

:shock: See what I mean? Clowns are scary enough, and this dude kills people. Pretty scary. :cry: :cry:

Posted: April 28 07, 11:01 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
I'm also afraid of clowns. I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Posted: April 28 07, 11:02 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:I'm also afraid of clowns. I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
Was it Pennywise?

Posted: April 28 07, 11:06 pm
by sighyoung
Or was it FRCG?

Image

Re: Honestly, is there anything scarier than.......

Posted: April 28 07, 11:21 pm
by Capt_Morgan
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Pennywise? I hate that damn clown. He scares the crap out of me and I think I'm too old to get scared at this stuff.

Image
:shock:

Image

:shock:

Image

:shock: See what I mean? Clowns are scary enough, and this dude kills people. Pretty scary. :cry: :cry:
let me at him,let me at him Image

Posted: April 28 07, 11:22 pm
by Jocephus
that movie scared the crap out of me as a child...still creeps me out

Re: Honestly, is there anything scarier than.......

Posted: April 29 07, 12:17 am
by JohnnyJay
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Pennywise? I hate that damn clown. He scares the crap out of me and I think I'm too old to get scared at this stuff.

Image
:shock:
That PICTURE even creeps me out!

Posted: April 29 07, 12:30 am
by Capt_Morgan
here what use to make me wanna run and hide under the bed
Image

Posted: April 29 07, 1:22 am
by thrill
Magicians always have forget-me-now's with them. Kind of like how clowns always have a hankerchief soaked in ether.

Posted: April 29 07, 1:26 am
by stlmark
Just freaky! AAAHHHHHH................. :shock: