Page 1 of 76

SECRETS

Posted: December 17 06, 11:06 pm
by docellis
Like with Conan and Andy and the flashlight up the face:


I never click on links in threads. Pretty much ever.
SECRETS

Posted: December 17 06, 11:07 pm
by JCShutout
Link?

Posted: December 17 06, 11:14 pm
by Numbers
I like some Milli Vanilli songs. Go ahead, make fun of me, I dare ya. :twisted:

Posted: December 18 06, 12:48 am
by Arthur Dent
I read my own posts to edit the grammar.
SECRETS.

Posted: December 18 06, 12:49 am
by JCShutout
Arthur Dent wrote:I read my own posts to edit the grammar.
SECRETS.
ME TOO!!!!!

Posted: December 18 06, 12:49 am
by JohnnyJay
Arthur Dent wrote:I read my own posts to edit the grammar.
SECRETS.
QFT

Yet somehow, I still miss things! :D

Posted: December 18 06, 12:52 am
by Michael
When we first started this forum I took opinions I didn't believe or asked questions I already knew the answer to just to get people talking. I still do this on occasion.
SECRETS.

Re: SECRETS

Posted: December 18 06, 12:59 am
by thrill
docellis wrote:Like with Conan and Andy and the flashlight up the face:
SECRETS
That's "In the Year 2000" not secrets.

When activity is down, the mods routinely pirate topics from other forums to post here to up activity. The rock tourney was stolen from NSBB for the specific use of making sure we had some major non-baseball activity that would help transition between the season and the off season without losing some users that would otherwise have been bored with the forum. Winning the World Series did that for us though so we didn't have to worry about it.

[img]http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_ ... hatner.jpg[/img]
SECRETS...

Posted: December 18 06, 2:16 am
by Elphie15
I changed the channel when Wainwright walked LoDuca to load the bases. I didn't change it back until I heard my brother going crazy with his friends in the next room... after Beltran had struck out.

You have no idea how much I hate that I did this. :(

But because of it, I refused to change the channel at any point during the World Series.

SECRETS

Posted: December 18 06, 8:29 am
by indyredbird
Elphie15 wrote:I changed the channel when Wainwright walked LoDuca to load the bases. I didn't change it back until I heard my brother going crazy with his friends in the next room... after Beltran had struck out.

You have no idea how much I hate that I did this. :(

But because of it, I refused to change the channel at any point during the World Series.

SECRETS
I didn't change the channel, but I did leave the room. I instead listened to it on XM, which is on about a 10 second delay. I was also in this forum's chat room.