Page 10 of 38

Posted: January 25 07, 12:10 pm
by G. Keenan
maddash wrote:Looks like our Fräulein snuck into the Cardinal's locker room after we won it all. Adam sure looks happy.

Image
Absolute genius!

I would also like to point out that we haven't had one "I'd hit it," or picture of a finger tapping a donkey or a comet hitting the earth because we all know that she deserves better than that.

Posted: January 25 07, 12:15 pm
by omaha_red
hmmmmm.. elisha cuthbert??
ImageImage

Posted: January 25 07, 12:15 pm
by M1IRONMIKE
G. Keenan wrote:
maddash wrote:Looks like our Fräulein snuck into the Cardinal's locker room after we won it all. Adam sure looks happy.

Image
Absolute genius!

I would also like to point out that we haven't had one "I'd hit it," or picture of a finger tapping a donkey or a comet hitting the earth because we all know that she deserves better than that.
I'd bag it!!!!

mod edit: What Mike meant to say was that he'd make sweet tender love to her.

Posted: January 25 07, 12:18 pm
by G. Keenan
pop_haines wrote:
G. Keenan wrote: I would also like to point out that we haven't had one "I'd hit it," or picture of a finger tapping a donkey or a comet hitting the earth because we all know that she deserves better than that.
Image

Space Ghost respectfully disagrees.
You people are animals. None of you are going to be invited to our wedding. My flight to Germany leaves tonight and I'm not coming back without her.

Posted: January 25 07, 12:18 pm
by M1IRONMIKE
omaha_red wrote:hmmmmm.. elisha cuthbert??
Image

I refuse to comment on Jack Bauers daughter......he might be listening an quite frankly Jack scares the hell out of me

Posted: January 25 07, 12:20 pm
by G. Keenan
omaha_red wrote:hmmmmm.. elisha cuthbert??
ImageImage
I pointed this out way back on page 3.
G. Keenan wrote:She looks a lot like Elisha Cuthbert.
Just sayin'.

Posted: January 25 07, 12:21 pm
by M1IRONMIKE
G. Keenan wrote: You people are animals. None of you are going to be invited to our wedding. My flight to Germany leaves tonight and I'm not coming back without her.

I have been to Octoberfest in Munich Germany and I never once seen a girl like her.

Posted: January 25 07, 12:21 pm
by doe_boy
Looking at her makes me think of a particular song by Frank Zappa. Can anyone guess the title?

Posted: January 25 07, 12:21 pm
by omaha_red
G. Keenan wrote:
omaha_red wrote:hmmmmm.. elisha cuthbert??
ImageImage
I pointed this out way back on page 3.
G. Keenan wrote:She looks a lot like Elisha Cuthbert.
Just sayin'.
yeah, but you didn't include photo evidence.. and i'm just backing you up..

Posted: January 25 07, 12:23 pm
by G. Keenan
omaha_red wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
omaha_red wrote:hmmmmm.. elisha cuthbert??
ImageImage
I pointed this out way back on page 3.
G. Keenan wrote:She looks a lot like Elisha Cuthbert.
Just sayin'.
yeah, but you didn't include photo evidence.. and i'm just backing you up..
True dat. She's actually hotter than Cuthbert.