Page 8 of 18

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 3:30 pm
by go birds
my bracket is taking a beating already and there's only been like 6 games! This is the worst start ive had that i can remember

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 3:32 pm
by cardinalkarp
go birds wrote:my bracket is taking a beating already and there's only been like 6 games! This is the worst start ive had that i can remember

Same here....won 2, lost 3 w/ 2 losses being big Iowa St. I had upsetting and going to final four (whoops) and Baylor had going a couple rounds too. And SMU blows it by goaltending a 3 pt shot by UCLA that would have been an airball.

whatever

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 3:38 pm
by Jocephus
i didn't see thats how the ucla/smu game ended...rough

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 3:54 pm
by cardinalkarp
Jocephus wrote:i didn't see thats how the ucla/smu game ended...rough

sounded like a blown call by the refs

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 5:06 pm
by Jocephus
OT for ohio state/vcu

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 5:23 pm
by Jocephus
THE buckeyes win

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 6:37 pm
by lukethedrifter
Jocephus wrote:THE buckeyes win

#ramball #joestrauss #marchmadness #doh

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 7:27 pm
by Jocephus
thought harvard might pull it off but they lose by 2 to UNC

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 7:33 pm
by MrSaigon
I had Iowa State in the Final Four too. I'm pretty effed already.

And no way that UCLA shot had a chance to go in.

Re: 14-15 College Basketball Thread

Posted: March 19 15, 10:11 pm
by MrSaigon
This is super fun. But I need to get a little better at bracket-be-damned rooting. Really, I wasn't quite in on WTFofford as I should have been.