I made it for the first 2 periods. Was a pretty good start to the season. A few too many penalties, but the offense looked great, D was solid but not spectacular and Binny looked pretty sharp.
I only caught a short portion of the 1st period and then the highlights this morning. The Avs looked pretty flat and the Blues took advantage. I'll take it. It is going to be exciting to see how Thomas develops this season. He notched 32 assists last season as a 20 year old, and he's got great instincts out there. Matching him up with Hoffman who can finish with the best of them could produce a fantastic line.
I had previously been bummed about all of these late start times, but now I'm going to be spending most of the next 4 months in SLC. That couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
Nice to see binner looked like his old self. (According to others, I was asleep by 8:30). And to win big over a cup favorite without any goals from your top scorers is impressive.
The nice thing about 2 in a row against the same team is we get a glimpse of how Colorado will try to adjust.
Nice to see binner looked like his old self. (According to others, I was asleep by 8:30). And to win big over a cup favorite without any goals from your top scorers is impressive.
The nice thing about 2 in a row against the same team is we get a glimpse of how Colorado will try to adjust.
Nice to see binner looked like his old self. (According to others, I was asleep by 8:30). And to win big over a cup favorite without any goals from your top scorers is impressive.
The nice thing about 2 in a row against the same team is we get a glimpse of how Colorado will try to adjust.
The Blues have been pretty uneven so far, but that was a good SO win last night against what should be one of the top cup contenders. I’ll take it.
Yep. Sloppy spurts, including DUMB penalties in the 3rd. Never should have allowed LV to tie it up. But OT was a wild ride, and the SO goals were sweeeeeet.