Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
I couldn't make it out the door this morning at home. Unfortunately we are selling our house, and there was a schedule showing for today at 11am. It's their 3rd visit through, so they are serious. I hope I didn't ruin it.
And now the sushi lunch is moving things around and it's just a matter of finding a break of time.
Being regular is awesome.
And now the sushi lunch is moving things around and it's just a matter of finding a break of time.
Being regular is awesome.
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30830
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Home is almost always better. I don't think I ever pooped at school unless it was absolutely necessary. I do at work because it's somewhat private. I could start a rant about the shortcomings of public bathrooms (faulty locks, large gaps so people can see in, the sound of a sputtering butthole next door, rough toiletpaper).
Best public bathroom I've ever been in was Germany - art museum in Munich - where the door was floor to ceiling with no visibility to the outside whatsoever. Very stylish and clean too. Not sure a lockable fully enclosed stall is the best idea, but it's like having a pooping suite.
Best public bathroom I've ever been in was Germany - art museum in Munich - where the door was floor to ceiling with no visibility to the outside whatsoever. Very stylish and clean too. Not sure a lockable fully enclosed stall is the best idea, but it's like having a pooping suite.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Europeans have great restrooms because most of them are $$. I particularly liked the McDonalds near Gare Cornavin in Geneva, Switzerland for taking a [expletive]. Buy something (coffee for me) and you got a code that allowed one time access to a stall. You could sit there forever.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Nice Casinos in Vegas have some elite facilities.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
The one thing I didn't like about pooping in Europe is that their toilets have that weird shape and they don't put much water in there. So you'd drop a log and it'd smack down onto the dry part of the porcelain and slowly smear its way towards a watery grave. When you finish, you get to see how far the giant brown worm has crawled down the otherwise clean bright white porcelain. And the shape of the bowl plus the smaller amount of water is worse for acoustics.jim wrote:Europeans have great restrooms because most of them are $$. I particularly liked the McDonalds near Gare Cornavin in Geneva, Switzerland for taking a [expletive]. Buy something (coffee for me) and you got a code that allowed one time access to a stall. You could sit there forever.
-
Fat Strat
- Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
- Posts: 28010
- Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
- Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Best public bathrooms I've seen were in Ecuador. It was a rest stop right beside the highway. Urinals were attached the side of the building -- the side facing the highway. The were just hanging there, no doors, no walls, you just got out of your car walked over to the building and went. Sit-downs were right next to the urinal, with doors about three feet high so you could just drive down the highway and get a good look at who was in there and what they were doing.ghostrunner wrote:Best public bathroom I've ever been in was Germany - art museum in Munich - where the door was floor to ceiling with no visibility to the outside whatsoever. Very stylish and clean too. Not sure a lockable fully enclosed stall is the best idea, but it's like having a pooping suite.
I did not give them a go.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Everything is different there. I crapped in the sink once. Thought it was some weird toilet. Nope, just a sink.JL21 wrote:The one thing I didn't like about pooping in Europe is that their toilets have that weird shape and they don't put much water in there. So you'd drop a log and it'd smack down onto the dry part of the porcelain and slowly smear its way towards a watery grave. When you finish, you get to see how far the giant brown worm has crawled down the otherwise clean bright white porcelain. And the shape of the bowl plus the smaller amount of water is worse for acoustics.jim wrote:Europeans have great restrooms because most of them are $$. I particularly liked the McDonalds near Gare Cornavin in Geneva, Switzerland for taking a [expletive]. Buy something (coffee for me) and you got a code that allowed one time access to a stall. You could sit there forever.
- Sutter'sBeard
- is the oscar meyer weiner kid
- Posts: 3140
- Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
- Location: Decatur, IL
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
Funny a#s sh&t!JL21 wrote:The one thing I didn't like about pooping in Europe is that their toilets have that weird shape and they don't put much water in there. So you'd drop a log and it'd smack down onto the dry part of the porcelain and slowly smear its way towards a watery grave. When you finish, you get to see how far the giant brown worm has crawled down the otherwise clean bright white porcelain. And the shape of the bowl plus the smaller amount of water is worse for acoustics.jim wrote:Europeans have great restrooms because most of them are $$. I particularly liked the McDonalds near Gare Cornavin in Geneva, Switzerland for taking a [expletive]. Buy something (coffee for me) and you got a code that allowed one time access to a stall. You could sit there forever.
- Sutter'sBeard
- is the oscar meyer weiner kid
- Posts: 3140
- Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
- Location: Decatur, IL
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
This summer, while on a fishing trip to Wisconsin with a couple of friends, I took a giant deuce in the hotel toilet. I then proceeded to purposely not flush and leave my 4 feet of snakelike awfulness for the next user to marvel at. After departing the bathroom, for some adolescent reason, I found myself uncontrollably snickering and gave my brilliant prank away.
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38614
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home
I hate the idea of taking a crap at work, although it's amazing that companies can legally market long, thin rolls of sandpaper as toilet paper.

