Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by Leroy »

I'm a bit gassy this morning, but other than that I'm ok.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by planet planet »

Leroy wrote:I'm a bit gassy this morning, but other than that I'm ok.
Go to the bathroom!

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38616
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by sighyoung »

I'm not finding the Angry Birds link anywhere on the site.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by Michael »

It looks like the upgrade fixed things.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by Leroy »

You've ruined my life, and for that I offer no forgiveness.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by cardsfansince82 »

One issue I have is that Leroy is still here. I was hoping South Dakota didn't have the new phpBB yet.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Lesson »

Lesson wrote:
Michael wrote:I have to edit the flashchat link in. Does anyone have the direct link? It still should work.
http://www.gatewayredbirds.com/forum/chat/flashchat.php

I don't think Flash Chat will ever be back on the main page again.

:cry:

Spider John
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10952
Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by Spider John »

The board is moving almost as slow as Yadi tonight.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by Michael »

I just did a reboot.

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Post by maddash »

Got this error:
Return to index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User grb already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Post Reply