
I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar RanchRC21 wrote:wart57 wrote:Hootie and the Blowfish will.....big baby.Fat_Bulldog wrote:Will someone hold my hand?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-1tLzUlK4EIomaha_red wrote: I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
The breasts they grow on trees
And streams of bacon ranch dressing
Flow right up to your knees
There’s tumbleweeds of bacon
And cheddar paves the streets
Folks don’t diss front you ’cause you got the juice
There’s a train of ladies comin’ with a nice caboose
Never get in trouble, never need an excuse
The Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
No one tells you to behave
Your wildest fantasies come true
Dallas cheerleaders give you shaves
Red onions make you laugh instead
And french fries grow like weeds
You get to veg all day
All the lotto tickets pay
There’s a king who wants you to have it your way
That’s the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
can anyone say rip off?RC21 wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=-1tLzUlK4EIomaha_red wrote: I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
The breasts they grow on trees
And streams of bacon ranch dressing
Flow right up to your knees
There’s tumbleweeds of bacon
And cheddar paves the streets
Folks don’t diss front you ’cause you got the juice
There’s a train of ladies comin’ with a nice caboose
Never get in trouble, never need an excuse
The Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
No one tells you to behave
Your wildest fantasies come true
Dallas cheerleaders give you shaves
Red onions make you laugh instead
And french fries grow like weeds
You get to veg all day
All the lotto tickets pay
There’s a king who wants you to have it your way
That’s the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch