Porn

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12895
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Porn

Post by IMADreamer »

Diddy wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:I saw a segment on the young turks the other day talking about how younger kids are having less sex. Even young adults. When asked why they said because it was quicker and easier to watch porn, get off, then hang out. Basically a lot of them didn't want the pressure of performing and would rather just hangout with their gf. Kinda interesting perspective.

I too worry about our culture being over sexed. There has to be a middle ground where sex isn't this scary thing we don't talk about, but at the same time everything can't be sex. I really worry about kids today with sexting and all that. There is a good bit of room for exploitation there and that is very bad.
The ability for a young girl to take a nude selfie of herself and have it end up all over the net or who knows where bothers me more then the porn industry. If I'd have had a naked picture of my gf in HS I'd have probably been showing my buddies, but the chance of more then a few people seeing it were slim now it seems almost guaranteed.

This subject is crazy. I didn't realize how much of this was going on and I think that to some point it's almost expected now of girls and girlfriends by some younger people. There is this girl I've been friends with for a while, nothing has ever gone on and I don't want anything sexual from her. Last night we were just chatting and then bam she sends me a picture of herself topless. Here is the conversation

me: your bf is a cool dude
her: we haven't had sex in three months
me: man what's his deal? Maybe he likes guys?
her: I don't know, it's frustrating, I think he's not attracted to me
me: you are cute as hell any guy would be attracted to you
her: here's my boobs.

It was weird.

Oddly enough I've never gotten a naked text from my actual gf. Nor do I want them.

User avatar
Smith Corks One
All-Star
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm

Re: Porn

Post by Smith Corks One »

I don't believe your story Dreamer. You're gonna have to provide more proof than that.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43290
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Porn

Post by heyzeus »

Yeah, I can review the evidence first to determine whether it meets GRB's terms of use.

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: Porn

Post by tlombard »

I've only gotten one picture of a friend topless and it wasn't even sent to me by her. Another friend sent it and wanted me to guess who it was. Jerk. I didn't even try to guess. I didn't care. They are nice and I enjoyed drooling over the pic for a few minutes and moved on. It drove him insane that I wouldn't even guess so he eventually caved and told me because he couldn't brag about his conquest if I didn't even know who it was.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12895
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Porn

Post by IMADreamer »

tlombard wrote:I've only gotten one picture of a friend topless and it wasn't even sent to me by her. Another friend sent it and wanted me to guess who it was. Jerk. I didn't even try to guess. I didn't care. They are nice and I enjoyed drooling over the pic for a few minutes and moved on. It drove him insane that I wouldn't even guess so he eventually caved and told me because he couldn't brag about his conquest if I didn't even know who it was.

I've never understood the whole bragging about sleeping with a girl like it's some trophy. Do girls do that with guys?

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: Porn

Post by tlombard »

Not that I have heard thankfully. This guy was just special. He also pretty much ran through his entire apartment complex before he finally met his wife and settled down.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: Porn

Post by haltz »

IMADreamer wrote:
tlombard wrote:I've only gotten one picture of a friend topless and it wasn't even sent to me by her. Another friend sent it and wanted me to guess who it was. Jerk. I didn't even try to guess. I didn't care. They are nice and I enjoyed drooling over the pic for a few minutes and moved on. It drove him insane that I wouldn't even guess so he eventually caved and told me because he couldn't brag about his conquest if I didn't even know who it was.

I've never understood the whole bragging about sleeping with a girl like it's some trophy. Do girls do that with guys?
Really? You've never understood this?

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12895
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Porn

Post by IMADreamer »

I'm not sure I will ever get used to having strangers recognize my gf. It's always at a concert and always at the Pageant. What does that say about the Pageant? Anyway she played it off cool last night and told the guy he had the wrong girl. He didn't believe her but after some bluffing he was like oh sorry I guess I do have the wrong girl. The guy knew her real name, which is super weird.

I kind of get it if your Jenna Jamison. People will probably always recognize you. I find it a little weird though that people recognize my gf who had a career but was certainly never some big name star. She's also changed her hair a lot since then and generally always has clothes on so I'm surprised people recognize her.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: Porn

Post by Tambourine Man »

Serious question. Will your gf's past have any bearing on your mayoral candidacy? Small towns can be brutal.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12895
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Porn

Post by IMADreamer »

Tambourine Man wrote:Serious question. Will your gf's past have any bearing on your mayoral candidacy? Small towns can be brutal.

I'm pretty sure it will. I don't know if it will be enough to matter but if I did run it would be a thing for sure. It's something I need to talk to her about because I don't want to drag her into something she won't be comfortable with.

Post Reply