How old are you?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply

How old are you?

Below 18
5
4%
18-25
29
23%
25-30
24
19%
30-40
32
26%
40-50
24
19%
Old enough to have seen the opening of Old Busch, still young enough to operate whatever this typewriter thing is...
10
8%
 
Total votes: 124

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

JCShutout wrote:
Leroy wrote:
My current age is also, coincidentally, the answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe & Everything.
Awesome reference. :)

And I solved it...you're 71.

Who does your taxes?
Don't you mean 42?
Like I said, I'm a tax guy, but not really good with numbers. :shock:

...plus I'm barely coherent after 107 days of sheer chaos.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Leroy wrote:Like I said, I'm a tax guy, but not really good with numbers. :shock:

...plus I'm barely coherent after 107 days of sheer chaos.
Gotcha. Normally I woulden't have replied since the 71 was a joke, but i always try to give props to the hitchhikers guide when I can... don't know what you are referring to with the 107 days though...

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

JCShutout wrote:
Leroy wrote:Like I said, I'm a tax guy, but not really good with numbers. :shock:

...plus I'm barely coherent after 107 days of sheer chaos.
Gotcha. Normally I woulden't have replied since the 71 was a joke, but i always try to give props to the hitchhikers guide when I can... don't know what you are referring to with the 107 days though...
Tax season. :cry:

And I love the 'guide'...didn't read it until college when I took a slack science fiction literature class. Turned out to be one of the so-called slacker courses that I actuall learned the most from.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Leroy wrote:Tax season. :cry:

And I love the 'guide'...didn't read it until college when I took a slack science fiction literature class. Turned out to be one of the so-called slacker courses that I actuall learned the most from.
Ah! :idea:

I have a friend who is a public accountant... and he's looking for another job :lol:

Another friend who is an ex-accountant took a job making 50% less money than they did as an accountant :shock:

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

..
Last edited by Dillagii on March 31 07, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

diehard_cardsfan
Everyday Player
Posts: 196
Joined: April 18 06, 5:34 pm

Post by diehard_cardsfan »

I think I'm the youngest one on here...

diehard

Stlfn
Single A Minor League Player
Posts: 5
Joined: April 18 06, 8:22 pm
Location: Bella Vista, Ar

I think I won

Post by Stlfn »

The age contest, that is! I remember my 1st Card hero when he was a rookie, a guy tabbed "STAN THE MAN" Only 72 loving life and the opportunity to watch MR PUJOLS.

Guest

Post by Guest »

diehard_cardsfan wrote:I think I'm the youngest one on here...

diehard
I don't know diehard, looks like I'm the youngest so far, 18.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

Whoops how did a guest post? I just fixed that.

Please create an account. Thanks.

User avatar
Ace
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3781
Joined: April 18 06, 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by Ace »

I do have an account, didn't know I wasn't logged in.

Post Reply