5-02-07 Game Thread: Cardinals at Brewers @ 12.05pm CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

I open gameday not knowing about the nono and the first batter I watch gets a hit. #-o

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

Reyes is starting to lose it...

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Post by Jocephus »

yea, he needs to chill out...whenever he gets a man on

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

Bad hop to Rolen lets the ball sneak through and they take the lead, then they do a double steal and it's 2-0.

I hate this team right now.

User avatar
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536
Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito

Post by Hungary Jack »

Magneto wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:Will the real Anthony Reyes please stand up?
Reyes clearly has a lot of talent (I think more then any pitcher on staff minus Carpenter) but he really just needs to settle himself down and just pitch sometimes. He needs to be more agressive. He looks great so far, but he can blow up any minute.
QFT

AJ

Post by AJ »

ugh

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

I'm sick of umps not getting in position to make calls. He got the tag on his arm.

User avatar
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536
Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito

Post by Hungary Jack »

Kudos to the Brewers for playing opportunistic winning baseball.

Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984
Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm

Post by Magneto »

I'm so mad I'm gonna explode on someone. He was clearly out at second. What a load of BS.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

Wow. None of that should have happened.

I don't understand how the umpire can make a safe call from that spot. He's out of position, the ball beats the runner, and he completely misses the bag on his slide. What a load of crap.

Locked