Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by Jocephus »

pioneer98 wrote:
jim wrote:1/3 of the crowd is wearing the warmest clothing they own - their deer hunting garb. Look at all the hunter orange in the stands.
Yep, someone pointed that out to me about 20 years ago, and I've heard it every time they've had a cold game up there since.
thats an interesting tidbit and never would have realized to put the two together.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by Freed Roger »

There's an article on foxsports today about how Cowboys should get Manziel.

Won't that be too much Texas?

I had a dream the other night that Bradford goes to the Cowboys. (really strange thing to dream about-NFL transactions).

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by Radbird »

Way too much orange being worn out here. Don't know whether I can take 2 more weeks of it.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by Radbird »

But then again the thought of Choudaheads raising another trophy...prolly rather put up with "United in Orange" crap.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I don't really like the Broncos but I hope they stomp the [expletive] out of the Pats. I like Manning and I'm beyond tired of hearing how he's a choker and Brady is so great.

Socnorb11
The Last Word
Posts: 21906
Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by Socnorb11 »

jim wrote:1/3 of the crowd is wearing the warmest clothing they own - their deer hunting garb. Look at all the hunter orange in the stands.
Apparently lots of deer hunters at the Denver game today. I'm not sure why they're wearing their warm clothes..........it's almost 60 degrees there today! :wink:

Image

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11714
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by mikechamp »

Patsy's gettin' pwned.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

I'm not the biggest nfl fan here...but does anyone find these games interesting and or entertaining? Last week and this week thus far, the 4th quarters have just been formalities.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by cardsfansince82 »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:I'm not the biggest nfl fan here...but does anyone find these games interesting and or entertaining? Last week and this week thus far, the 4th quarters have just been formalities.
There was a couple decent games last week and the wild card weekend before that was fantastic.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Manning pitched a perfect game today.

Post Reply