Page 35 of 38

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 24 19, 7:57 pm
by stlouie_lipp
I hurt my wrist a couple days ago. You ever had to wipe your ass with your non-dominant hand? It's not easy.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 24 19, 8:01 pm
by Freed Roger
I almost forgot that I posted already: I am older than Patrick Mahomes father

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 25 19, 8:28 am
by Fat_Bulldog
stlouie_lipp wrote:I hurt my wrist a couple days ago. You ever had to wipe your ass with your non-dominant hand? It's not easy.
Yes.

It's also very hard to do with broken ribs.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 25 19, 6:21 pm
by JoeMcKim
I'm officially older then every single player in MLB now. Fernando Rodney is the oldest player in MLB currently and I'm 3 days older then him.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 26 19, 3:23 pm
by haltz
stlouie_lipp wrote:I hurt my wrist a couple days ago. You ever had to wipe your ass with your non-dominant hand? It's not easy.
I broke my right wrist when I was 20 and everything changed after that. To this day I go lefty front to back.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 26 19, 3:48 pm
by Smith Corks One
haltz wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:I hurt my wrist a couple days ago. You ever had to wipe your ass with your non-dominant hand? It's not easy.
I broke my right wrist when I was 20 and everything changed after that. To this day I go lefty front to back.
I would hope you're going front to back regardless. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: October 28 19, 11:33 am
by Jocephus

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: November 14 19, 5:15 pm
by Jocephus
not sure how it's a sign i'm old but it's just old

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: November 16 19, 9:31 am
by Gashouse
My pants are tight in all the wrong places for all the wrong reasons.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: November 16 19, 12:34 pm
by go birds
Jocephus wrote:not sure how it's a sign i'm old but it's just old
a sign im old: i remember this

another sign i'm old: i can't remember if i already posted this sign i'm old: i noticed i havent added new music to my "new music playlist" in like a year. <--a sign im getting old inception