Page 33 of 38

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 16 19, 3:47 pm
by heyzeus
When it's your 41st birthday.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 16 19, 4:03 pm
by lukethedrifter
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.
Can someone move this to the Signs You Aren’t That Old thread?

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 16 19, 6:30 pm
by CardsofSTL
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.

For me; that was four months ago and I still am young as ever.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 16 19, 8:02 pm
by heyzeus
I’m older than I’ve ever been.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 17 19, 10:52 am
by wart57
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.
you are just a baby.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 17 19, 12:23 pm
by JCShutout
thrill wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:White Claw. Why?
People love seltzer, are often doing a low carb or low sugar diet, and are tired of overpriced, tedious cocktail culture. It's similar to the PBR phenomena of 2005-ish but with less carbs.
Same reason all those sparkling water brands are everywhere. When all you can drink is water, tea and coffee, sparkling water is a nice treat sometimes. Spindrift ftw.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 18 19, 9:00 am
by tlombard
CardsofSTL wrote:
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.

For me; that was four months ago and I still am young as ever.
Me too. 4 months and two weeks tomorrow.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 18 19, 11:13 am
by wart57
When Craig Biggio's son hit's for the cycle in an MLB game....

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 18 19, 11:14 am
by CardsofSTL
tlombard wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.

For me; that was four months ago and I still am young as ever.
Me too. 4 months and two weeks tomorrow.
They call us the GRB Three.

Re: Signs you are getting old

Posted: September 18 19, 11:53 am
by wart57
CardsofSTL wrote:
tlombard wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
heyzeus wrote:When it's your 41st birthday.

For me; that was four months ago and I still am young as ever.
Me too. 4 months and two weeks tomorrow.
They call us the GRB Three.

Image