Page 33 of 64
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 22 17, 10:42 am
by tlombard
go birds wrote:who remembers this crazy ass play
I always enjoy watching that play. I was not expecting the extra angle that video included. I'd never seen that one before.
I was actually at Quincy Street Bistro with some friends to watch a Mizzou game when that happened.
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 22 17, 11:10 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
go birds wrote:who remembers this crazy ass play
I was on the back deck watching with my dad. He was rooting for Bama and I was rooting for Malzahn, er, Auburn. Regardless, he basically ruined the play for me because in his eternal pessimism, he called it, exactly, about a minute before it happened. I still remember his statement: "OH, NO! They're going to try a field goal! It's going to probably be blocked and ran back. NO. That won't happen.
But, he's going to miss then WELL, HE'S GOING TO MISS SO WHAT ELSE MATTERS. ..... *Thoughts churning* Well, they're going to miss and Auburn's going to run it back. JUST GO TO OVERTIME!!!!1!111!!"
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 22 17, 11:16 am
by Joe Shlabotnik
I remember watching that wondering what the hell God.. er... Saban was thinking. Just go to overtime indeed.
I didn't think Saban made brain-dead decisions until that one.
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 22 17, 4:51 pm
by go birds
*sigh*
thanks for actually taking the time to view the video lombard
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 22 17, 5:28 pm
by lukethedrifter
go birds wrote:*sigh*
thanks for actually taking the time to view the video lombard
I saw it live so it’s funny to see things you missed when you rewatch
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 24 17, 4:52 pm
by Farewell Friends
Such a terrible call on Beckner.
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 24 17, 5:03 pm
by Tim
Farewell Friends wrote:Such a terrible call on Beckner.
Lol
How about that push off on that Mizzou TD?
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 24 17, 5:23 pm
by Tim
This will all be over soon
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 24 17, 5:51 pm
by Tim
Tim wrote:This will all be over soon
And over
Re: 2017 College Football Thread
Posted: November 24 17, 6:37 pm
by Jocephus
fired as he walked off the field.
even to a guy like me that's cold!