IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »


User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Leroy »

I am without speech.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by lukethedrifter »

Why does that clip not end in a punch?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

awesome

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

Gashouse wrote:Image

God lol

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

I can't stop laughing. When he gets knowcked down by the hurdle I about passed out from lack of oxygen.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Leroy »

I also like how he just knocks the hurdles in that other guy's lane and doesn't seem to give two [expletive] about it.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Leroy wrote:I also like how he just knocks the hurdles in that other guy's lane and doesn't seem to give two [expletive] about it.
I like how the guy whose lane it is keeps jumping like there are hurdles there even though they're knocked down.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AdmiralKird »


Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Freed Roger »

Is that Clarence Thomas?

Locked