Worst songs by great bands

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12891
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Worst songs by great bands

Post by IMADreamer »

I had one today that made me think of this thread. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden. I really like the band, but I can't stand that song. I think because it was so over played on MTV when it was new. I immediately changed the station.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69849
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Worst songs by great bands

Post by CardsofSTL »


User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24269
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: Worst songs by great bands

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 10:21 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 4:53 pm
Song on the radio that I change the fastest is Maggie May by Rod Stewart. His voice makes me wretch.
Wake up Geddy, I think I got somethin' to say to you.
I was going to say the same thing. Geddy Lee's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: Worst songs by great bands

Post by GeddyWrox »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 11:03 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 10:21 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 4:53 pm
Song on the radio that I change the fastest is Maggie May by Rod Stewart. His voice makes me wretch.
Wake up Geddy, I think I got somethin' to say to you.
I was going to say the same thing. Geddy Lee's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Blasphemy. Geddy Wrox!!!

Post Reply