GRB 14 years

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by heyzeus »

GRB is now noticing hair in places where it previously did not have hair.

User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by obucard »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
April 17 20, 9:24 am
GRB is now noticing hair in places where it previously did not have hair.
The top of my head?

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by tlombard »

I don't remember how I stumbled upon the forum but I registered here back in May 2009 and then I don't think I really spent any time on here until 2011 or so. I was at my (then) local bar (which closed not long after) and was talking baseball with some others who where there. One of the people just happened to be Planet and I think somebody else from here was also up there. They mentioned GRB and when I went to register, I found out that I already had an account. I've been browsing these forums ever since and honestly, it is my main source of information on a LOT of things, not just baseball.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by Jocephus »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
April 17 20, 9:24 am
GRB is now noticing hair in places where it previously did not have hair.
i'm fascinated/baffled at ear hair as i age.

i was invited via PM by someone...leroy, michael...someone, can't remember. even though at that point i didn't like cardstalk i suppose even i was a bit "skeptical" of the new place...old habits, etc...but it quickly changed and am thankful this place opened up and is still around. kinda amazing actually.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69860
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by CardsofSTL »

I came here for the nudes. Still waiting.

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24269
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: GRB 14 years

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
April 17 20, 11:16 am
I came here for the nudes. Still waiting.
HOld on, I'll PM you some of me.

Post Reply