CardsofSTL wrote:Haven't even gone to the beautiful Columbus' John Glenn Airport yet and my connection in Phoenix is already showing as delayed. Thanks a lot wart.
CardsofSTL wrote:Haven't even gone to the beautiful Columbus' John Glenn Airport yet and my connection in Phoenix is already showing as delayed. Thanks a lot wart.
I always check the status of the inbound flight to get a good idea of actual flight time
CardsofSTL wrote:Haven't even gone to the beautiful Columbus' John Glenn Airport yet and my connection in Phoenix is already showing as delayed. Thanks a lot wart.
I always check the status of the inbound flight to get a good idea of actual flight time
That's a good feature of American that they show that digitally on your app. The problem is my flight out of Columbus is on time and the connecting flight in Phoenix is showing a slight delay which will probably turn into a long delay while I'm sailing through the clear blue sky.