Porn

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Porn

Post by JL21 »

Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
This did not get the love that it deserved.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Porn

Post by stlouie_lipp »

JL21 wrote:
Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
This did not get the love that it deserved.
I didn't want to be the guy who bumped it.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12897
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Porn

Post by IMADreamer »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
JL21 wrote:
Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
This did not get the love that it deserved.
I didn't want to be the guy who bumped it.
I was going to comment on it but I have enough some major insecurities with this topic and everyone here already thinks I'm an idiot so I didn't.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Porn

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

JL21 wrote:
Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
This did not get the love that it deserved.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/03oPzLCjw90[/youtube]

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43295
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Porn

Post by heyzeus »

^ risky click of the day

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Porn

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
JL21 wrote:
Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
This did not get the love that it deserved.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Porn

Post by Jocephus »

there is a pokemon spoof called strokemon

Image

will someone make this their avatar?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43295
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Porn

Post by heyzeus »

JL, this is your ball, run with it.

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: Porn

Post by TheoSqua »

This thread evolved exactly how I thought it would. And I'm not complaining.

User avatar
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770
Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm

Re: Porn

Post by Bo Hart »

Leroy wrote:I like the ones where the guy jizzes on their rack.
Please use spoiler tags in the future, you just ruined this movie for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Post Reply