Happy Birthday, Michael!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Online
User avatar
Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6653
Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by Donnie Ebert »

Fun fact, bot poop like bat poop is also called guano but with a soft "g".

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by CardsofSTL »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 9:40 am
TGantz wrote: ↑
March 14 22, 3:33 pm
So are we keeping kripto around as like a forum pet? Because I am not cleaning up bot poop.
That's @CardsofSTL 's job.

And also, yes. I want to see the state of the new advanced AI that someday will surely enslave us all.
I turn bots into poop.

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by TGantz »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 3:40 pm
heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 9:40 am
TGantz wrote: ↑
March 14 22, 3:33 pm
So are we keeping kripto around as like a forum pet? Because I am not cleaning up bot poop.
That's @CardsofSTL 's job.

And also, yes. I want to see the state of the new advanced AI that someday will surely enslave us all.
I turn bots into poop.
You eat pieces of poop for breakfast?

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by CardsofSTL »

TGantz wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 3:41 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 3:40 pm
heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 9:40 am
TGantz wrote: ↑
March 14 22, 3:33 pm
So are we keeping kripto around as like a forum pet? Because I am not cleaning up bot poop.
That's @CardsofSTL 's job.

And also, yes. I want to see the state of the new advanced AI that someday will surely enslave us all.
I turn bots into poop.
You eat pieces of poop for breakfast?
I usually skip breakfast.

Online
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by Radbird »

We’re considering selling bot sponsorships. For a reasonable monthly fee, your ads will appear with each of your bot’s posts. Details in process.

User avatar
kriptopoulin
Meatloaf Aficionado
Posts: 101
Joined: February 22 22, 4:07 am

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by kriptopoulin »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 14 22, 3:05 pm
I always knew kriptopoulin was a fake Michael account.
hahaha ,i really dont know the Michael but just a human being i wished him.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by CardsofSTL »

kriptopoulin wrote: ↑
March 15 22, 11:46 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 14 22, 3:05 pm
I always knew kriptopoulin was a fake Michael account.
hahaha ,i really dont know the Michael but just a human being i wished him.
None of us truly know the Michael.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by heyzeus »

Can you ever really know the Michael? Some say the Michael is the part of all of us that is unknowable.

Online
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by Radbird »

Michael is our simulation overlord.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Happy Birthday, Michael!

Post by thrill »

Happy birthday, OG!

Post Reply