Update: Board Upgraded - Report Any Issues

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30843
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by ghostrunner »

Not sure - I'm clicking the View Active Topics link on the top (right above "Board Index," at least in Subsilver). When you click that, this thread is the only thing listed. It's just that and a blank page below it. Typically every thread that's been added to recently should be near the top, so the game thread at least ought to be in there, even if something was reset by the changes.

about to try on the iphone.

- oddly enough, Quick Reply just now showed up in Subsilver for me. And it's open by default.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Lesson »

Quick reply!

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

I just purged the cache on the board. Not sure if that did anything.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

Ghost, try the delete all cookies link again.

dmarx114
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 25475
Joined: December 20 07, 2:45 pm

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by dmarx114 »

quick reply test

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

Yep, lesson has quick reply and now I have a decent PM interface. Must have had the old html in cache.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Tambourine Man »

Mmmkay, I see what ghost is talking about now. The "View Active Topics" from the index is jacked up.
[SHOW]
Image

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

I see said the blind man. I'll investigate.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

It's working now. There is a bug with the installation that I fixed.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6/23 @ 6PM CT

Post by Michael »

I'll update the flash chat link tomorrow. I want at least 24 hours with the update before I make any modifications.

Post Reply