Nancy Grace

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22007
Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Location: High A Minors

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by pioneer98 »

LOL

The Daily Show would do something like this as a joke, but I'm not sure how they could make it funnier.

Maybe have one of them in the background of the other one?

User avatar
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22007
Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Location: High A Minors

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by pioneer98 »

This was the best gif:
Image

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12897
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by IMADreamer »

That's awesome. lol Oh and Ashley Banfield just gets better with age.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by lukethedrifter »

why didn't I know that there was a Nancy Grace nip slip? Horrors.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by sighyoung »

lukethedrifter wrote:why didn't I know that there was a Nancy Grace nip slip? Horrors.
I just lost my appetite.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62346
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by Radbird »

I did NOT need to know that.

Although I should be thankful for the warning since I will now never ever google her name.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by lukethedrifter »

Radbird wrote:I did NOT need to know that.

Although I should be thankful for the warning since I will now never ever google her name.
Neither did I. But since I found out, well ... misery loves company.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by sighyoung »

lukethedrifter wrote:
Radbird wrote:I did NOT need to know that.

Although I should be thankful for the warning since I will now never ever google her name.
Neither did I. But since I found out, well ... misery loves company.
The more I find out about Ryan Braun, the more I'm convinced that he's gone down on Nancy Grace like Dagwood Bumstead on a sandwich.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Image

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Image

Post Reply