Page 4 of 4

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 22, 11:54 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
The uncle drunk story was amazing and also made my stomach turn with the amount of imbibing described.

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: May 31 22, 11:55 am
by Fat_Bulldog
TGantz wrote: ↑
May 31 22, 10:25 am
Uncle drunk story was awesome. But I agree with 2008 Zeus. I noticed the lack of boobs in the story.
Yeah. I remember that weekend. I forgot I posted about it here. I am happy that I did though. It was fun to relive that weekend.

That was my 29th birthday. Today, I turned 43. I am old!

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 22, 1:01 am
by CardsofSTL
Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑
May 31 22, 11:55 am
TGantz wrote: ↑
May 31 22, 10:25 am
Uncle drunk story was awesome. But I agree with 2008 Zeus. I noticed the lack of boobs in the story.
Yeah. I remember that weekend. I forgot I posted about it here. I am happy that I did though. It was fun to relive that weekend.

That was my 29th birthday. Today, I turned 43. I am old!
I turned 44 the day before you turned 43. So ix-nay on the old-hay

Re: Happy b-day, docellis and Fat Bulldog!

Posted: June 1 22, 9:30 am
by heyzeus
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑
May 31 22, 10:28 am
How is doc? Anyone know?
We're friends on FB but i haven't chatted with her in a long while. I think she's doing ok. @docelIis come back home, we miss you.