Honestly, is there anything scarier than.......

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Post by wart57 »

This is kinda scary....

Image

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43284
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Post by heyzeus »

The scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when they open the ark and all the Nazis melt?

Yeah. That was my nightmare as a kid.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Oh. Shhhh! One of the sponsors at the top of the page is, Clown pictures. :shock: He heard us now he's comming. :cry:

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Post by wart57 »

heyzeus wrote:The scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when they open the ark and all the Nazis melt?

Yeah. That was my nightmare as a kid.
I thought that was the coolest thing I had ever seen!

User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Post by doe_boy »

Image

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »


User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Post by Tambourine Man »

Scariest thing evar! All the others are just pretenders.

Image

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Post by wart57 »

I am sure this is sacry for some...


Image

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Warning: Scariest damn thing you will ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDEd14_NUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Oe62FKlac
hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oij377lgzs (no clowns)

edit: nsfw

User avatar
ThatGuy
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5114
Joined: October 15 06, 4:40 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Post by ThatGuy »

When I was in about third or fourth grade I was really interested in seeing Halloween: H20. For whatever reason, my mom gave me the okay (probably figuring I would learn my lesson or something), and from that point forward Michael Myers was always at the top of my "OMG SCARY" list. I don't think I learned my lesson, though, because I then watched most of the movies in the Halloween series. :D

Post Reply