Posted: April 30 07, 12:02 pm
Ahh how many times have we heard that story, a window gets broken by a jumpong, knife-wielding flipper midget, it is a story as old as time.TimeForGuinness wrote:If a ninja is too slow or not experienced, he/she isn't a ninja. Not anyone can be a ninja, I thought you knew that.ZigZagCardsFan wrote:Not experienced ninjas. An experienced ninja could've jumped through the pane of glass and into the house without breaking it. This ninja was a flash too slow and accidentally shattered it.Radbird wrote:A real ninja would've easily broken through both panes of glass and shredded the screen.TimeForGuinness wrote:Pretty weak ninja...even a baby ninja could do more damage than that.
My guess is a large moth.
I'm down with TFG's insect theory.
I'm surprised how little you people know about ninjas.
...now, I could go along with a jumping knife-wielding flipper midget causing that kind of damage. If I had a nickel for every shattered plane of glass due to a jumping knife-wielding flipper midget, I'd be a rich man.
