Page 30 of 40
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 30 16, 9:09 pm
by lukethedrifter
Russ looks unstoppable at times then out of control at others.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 30 16, 9:37 pm
by Felix The Cat
The old farts who hate the increased prevalence of the 3 point shot are going to have a blast with this Finals matchup.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 30 16, 9:48 pm
by MrSaigon
Don't worry, you'll always have 1979, Oklahoma City.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 6:21 am
by thrill
Thunder just need another floor spacer. Someone who can actually knock down a three with consistency. Oh, and keep Durant. That's a pretty big deal.
I have no idea how this Finals is gonna go down.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 11:32 am
by jim
The Golden State Warriors vs the Lebron James lead Cleveland Cavaliers. Who would have thought this back in October? I'm shocked I tell ya', just shocked.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 11:49 am
by MrSaigon
It would be cool to see LeBron just dominate and send everyone a little reminder.
He has to resent how beloved Steph Curry is, at least a little. Or maybe he doesn't. But people weren't blasting Curry when GS was down 3-1 and he wasn't playing well like they would have been all over LeBron.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 12:02 pm
by thrill
MrSaigon wrote:He has to resent how beloved Steph Curry is, at least a little.
Safe assumption:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15510 ... rpretation
Everyone has to resent him a little. He's very resentable. Getting your ass kicked by someone who looks like they just graduated 8th grade is tough.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 1:30 pm
by Gashouse
I've rooted against LeBron ever since the "taking my talents to South Beach" thing, but now I'm rooting for him and the Cavs just because I want the 95-96 Bulls to have a bigger claim as the best team.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 5:21 pm
by MrSaigon
As undeniably great as it is watching him, so long as he's not boat racing your team in OT, doesn't the Curry slobbergasm get a little tiresome?
No one likes him and when he gets cramps in AC-less buildings it's because he's a little [expletive]. I've softened on him myself but still don't exactly like the guy: but I'd find some satisfaction in watching LeBron smash.
Also this postseason I have gone from being annoyed to disliking to detesting Draymond.
Re: 2015-16 NBA Season
Posted: May 31 16, 5:41 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
I'm perplexed/amused by the differences in how Lebron and Curry are perceived. I'm pretty sure 100% of my casual basketball fan friends and probably two thirds of my more than casual basketball fan friends will be rooting for the Warriors because they don't like Lebron and see him as cocky. Meanwhile, Curry is dancing the millisecond the shot leaves his hand. It doesn't bother me, and yeah he makes a lot of them... but it's still cocky. There just has to be more of an explanation that either no one knows or no one wants to say.