GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
themiddle54
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4524
Joined: August 24 10, 2:49 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by themiddle54 »

wart57 wrote:I love that Joe got to say "We will see you tomorrow night!"
Great, epic game in a great, epic series.

But I [expletive] hate Joe Buck even more for basically taking his dad's famous line, and saying it dispassionately word-for-word. [expletive] that haircut.

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by fanforever »

if you have the MLB Network..watch it

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30814
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by ghostrunner »

I've been jumping up and down like a kid the past ten minutes.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43278
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by heyzeus »

No way I sleep now. Most amazing game I've ever seen. Holy mother of balls!!!!

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I need a DVD of that game right now.

Spider John
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10952
Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Spider John »

Great for D Freese. He's been though a lot, some self inflcited, but to come through it all and put on the performance he did tonight....Bravo !

User avatar
a_smith
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4561
Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by a_smith »

maddash wrote:That was both the most frustrating and then greatest game I've ever watched in my life.
which is what i feel about this team the entire year

User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Numbers »

I'll say it again, 82, 85, 87, 04, 06 this was different than them all, I've never been taken on a roller coaster ride like that before, I don't think we'll see anything like it again in our lifetime, this is the World Series game of a generation

Slider
All-Star
Posts: 1643
Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Slider »

hot dog #deepfreese
so pumped

User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by obucard »

cardsfansince82 wrote:I'm crying and laughing hysterically.
Same here.

Locked