IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by lukethedrifter »

ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.

User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cole Burns »

lukethedrifter wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.
Jimmy Fallon on SNL = Breaking character every skit
Jimmy Fallon on Late Night = Golden!

I was shocked the first time I watched him. His "Thank You" notes on Friday are terrific.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

Stop the presses, some little twit named Colton has the answers that centuries of philosophers and clerics have been unable to provide.

[/youtube]

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by lukethedrifter »

And Roger Ailes just got through railing on NPR. Clearly, God loves Fox News.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43272
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »


User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by thrill »

If you were a child of the 90's & smoke weed, do yourself a favor and get high and then watch this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNyEodf ... r_embedded][/youtube]

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.


[/youtube]

[/youtube]

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12536
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Arthur Dent »

How did I manage to miss this instant classic?

[/youtube]

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »


User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cole Burns »

A whole lot of birds:

http://wimp.com/birdsplace

I recommend putting it on mute and then playing some great music behind it. I've serendipitously chosen My Morning Jacket.

Locked