Page 22 of 23

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 13 10, 6:24 pm
by JCShutout
Don't assume the Pacifists win tonight, AJ has scored under 5 points 4 times so far this year. There are a lot of other options for Schab to throw to. I'm very worried. AJ needs either a TD, or 54 yards (add 20 yards to any fumble /knock on wood) to get me over the top.

We'll see.

EDIT: Or a mullets win and them not outscoring me by 62 this week would work too.

EDIT2: I'll take the win. Playoffs are next for ICE, VP, 1stfrom and ducks.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 14 10, 7:23 am
by letsgocards89
Ryan Torain cost me a shot at the championship. :(

The game that he got hurt in warmups he scored 0 points and I lost to Hound Dog by 0.12 points.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 14 10, 7:26 am
by Jocephus
consolation championship here i come!

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 19 10, 6:23 pm
by TGantz
I'm [expletive] bricks right now. In one of my leagues, my entire team is done for the week and his entire team is done for the week, except for Tom Brady. My team is up by 24 points. I hope GB knocks Brady out in the first quarter with a pulled hammy.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 19 10, 9:05 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
My GRB team [expletive] the bed today.

I'm winning 140-80 in the first round of playoffs in one money league and am down 21 with Brady, Welker and Forte playing/yet to play in another. My opponent has Shiancoe and Longwell.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 19 10, 10:48 pm
by TGantz
Going to the superbowl baby! Thank you Tom Brady, you suck!!!

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 20 10, 1:17 pm
by JCShutout
Looks like my hot streak finally slowed down, and TFG (I think, that's your team, right?) beat me pretty throughly. Looks like I'll be facing ICE for third, and its TFG vs. jazz in the finals.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 20 10, 6:22 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Peterson is inactive tonight. Stupid fantasy football.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 20 10, 10:47 pm
by AdmiralKird
I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: December 20 10, 10:54 pm
by Lesson
AdmiralKird wrote:I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.
Do it.